Blue Fuel Marketing is a thriving ASI/Promotional Products Distributor & Importer with fortune 500 clients, and we are looking to add a detail oriented Marketing Assistant to our team. We are a small group that gets big things accomplished. This is a position for an extremely organized and creative person that can demonstrate they are a finisher. The successful candidate will be a solution minded person with a creative flair and a passion for over-delivering. They will demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills, and will be a high energy multi-tasker ready for a deadline oriented environment that requires immediate and ongoing attention.
You will work with internal departments, domestic clients, and vendors. You will be responsible for successfully completing internal and external projects on a can’t miss deadline schedule. The Marketing Assistant will be responsible for facilitating, managing, tracking, and communicating projects through every step of the process from inception to completion. This includes all phases of the project between, client, marketing managers, designers, production, fulfillment, and accounting. The successful candidate will show a demonstrated ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions, will be very organized, hyper sensitive of deadlines, client centric, with a proven ability to be flexible in order to get every job completed on or ahead of schedule.
Experience in the following fields a plus:
- ASI/Advertising Specialty/Promotional Products/Premiums
- Marketing Production Traffic
- Printing Industry
- Graphic Arts & Design
- Project Management
- International Manufacturing /Importing
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have the ability to work independently in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment where frequent interruptions to current tasks occur.
- Have excellent time management and organization skills.
- Be very detail oriented and thrive on the “small stuff” – Our space is all about detail management.
- Be accurate, thorough, and articulate.
- Be able to manage multiple ongoing projects on a schedule.
- Be a motivated team player with the ability to self direct.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Have an eye and ability for design and for what’s cool.
- Be a high energy, positive multi-tasker.
- Take pride in competing and being the best.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in a Merchandising or Marketing department a plus.
- Expert in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficient in Abode Illustrator with ability to create image enhancing design.
- Ability to write, speak, and interact clearly and professionally with all levels of clients.
- Extremely organized. Strong multi-tasking and time-management skills.
- Can handle sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity and confidentiality.
This is an opportunity for a motivated individual ready to be a big fish in a small pond. If you are ready to impress us and our clients, please submit your cover letter, resume, salary history & requirements today at milwaukeejobs.com